Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Letter Of Presentation Start

PIMP FRIEND EVEN IF ...... DOG AND CAT ......


FLORENCE 01/02/2011 - although I know DOG AND CAT ... . Mmmmmmm ....... But I make an exception to the Regulation is inserted among my friends, FRIENDS OF PIMP FACT, EVEN THE DOG THAT ARE LOOKING FOR HOME!

SARAH, his current mistress, Layka SAYS IT 'S A DOG IS ABOUT 3 ½ years, of medium size and weighs 25kg, FITTED WITH BOOK And vaccines, RACE mestizos, wonderful character, E 'GIA' TRAINED TO CONTROL AND 'very righteous, BUT the only flaw (if you can' call it that) that does not like to be alone, but in the company.

Layka I BELIEVE THAT IS MORE FOR 'FIT FAMILY, perhaps with children, but also single people would match very well the important thing is' that the new family can and will really love it. Needless to say, SARA 'SUPERCONTRACCAMBIATA.

SARAH AND 'FORCED TO GIVE AWAY THE DOG reluctantly FOR WORK AND FAMILY PROBLEMS AND ARE ALSO WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE TO A PARTIAL retained, A DISTANCE BUT IN GOOD HANDS knowledgeable.

short, Layka HELP YOU FIND YOUR NEW HOME.
do your thing, you are 'THE DOG REALLY WISH THAT ALL HAVE!

BETWEEN CONFIDENCE AND NOW ONE OF U.S., BUT DO NOT SAY THE MAYA TO MY GIRLFRIEND:
Layka I really like ...... SIN ... CAT BUT I WAS BORN 'OTHERWISE .......
FOR INFORMATION CALL THE PURE SARAH 345 11 94 464.

Piglet

0 comments:

Post a Comment