Monday, February 7, 2011

How To Customize My Flash Drive Inside



My summer vacation I have ever spent in Milan, from my grandmother. Precisely in Cinisello Balsamo. I remember there were many children, more 'or less my age. We had so much fun! We spent hours and hours on the swings, playing hide and seek, or run through the steps of the building! But summer, for me, it meant three things: first, it was working out every day (practicing rhythmic gymnastics), until you kill me! Second, dedicate more time and effort to the design: I love drawing! China stayed on the sheets for hours! And last thing ... to-date on every new song that came on the radio! Yes, because in the summer when school was over, I had more time to devote to my interests.
's why I remember with pleasure all the episodes of Festivalbar who look forward to all week! Today is a great pity that there is more '... Not to mention all the radio stations that transmitted the latest rankings, I had memorized all the stations! ... How? making a sign with a red marker on the window of frequencies! And, of course, with my usual procedure (and new cassette recorder with REC). And recorded all my favorite songs!
And, alas, are not different from the others: I too have had my "false" myths! False, because what they hear, then does not fall within one of my favorites today! And then when you're young, you look a lot more than the "face" that the "substance", and maybe choose to listen to certain music just because listen to it all, or they are being sung by a handsome turn!
So ... I have heard Take That and the Italian guys! or Ultra, and Five .... not to mention the Back Street Boys ... my sister and I had so many posters of boy bands in the room, racing to do a 'kiosk strafornita! At the time, I listened also Massimo Di Cataldo, Gianluca Grignani and Nek (for whom I have still).
I then approached the great international voices, but later, more or less after 18. One time I stared with Celine Dion, Mariah Carrey, Whitney Houston and ... then with Patti Smith and Janis Joplin ... and then fall back on the most current Anastacia, Gianna Nannini, Alanis Morissette then redo it again ... for a nice jump back and discovered a love for the great Mia Martini .... and the skill of historic Anna Oxa, and Fiorella Mannoia.E of Mina!
All this, of course, in years. The more I listened, the more I realized that behind every item was a master and a study of its own absurdity. And so many different styles, which made it an 'artist recognizable and unique.
hours in the summer I have no time even to go to sea! the song occupies 80, 90% of my evenings.
And sometimes I go to my grandma when I can. The garden, swings, stairs the hallway ... it's still all there, as it was then. Mii is a little 'feel to see other children play where I played them, and they even know it. I wonder if they listen to music too ... and how many dreams ... I hope it will have many, many!

0 comments:

Post a Comment