"Why is Sanremo Sanremo!
Ed has just finished the San Remo Festival 2011!
This year, not bad! I'm sorry it's songs, they go to run, headed by the great Gianni Morandi.
and deserved the victory of Roberto Vecchioni, "Call me Love Again" ... a poem, wonderful! And magically interpreted.
Although, I must admit, that is far from the issues that I have had dreams as a child, and bring slowly to my passion!
In my teenage years, the Festival of Sanremo was a ritual!
I was looking through newspapers and television, to know everything, absolutely everything, what would happen on the stage: singer-songwriter, who would have handled the set design and Ariston gli abiti di vallette e conduttori. Per non parlare degli anni in cui si presentavano i cantanti che piu mi piacevano! Registravo le loro esibizioni e le riguardavo durante l'anno.
Un altra " fissa "? acquistare Tv Sorrisi e Canzoni! L'unico settimanale che era ( ed è tutt' oggi) in grado di pubblicare i testi delle canzoni che vengono presentate, e che, come si sa, restano segrete fino al giorno dell'inizio del Festival. Ed ovviamente, studiare i pezzi.
Oggi sembra tutto molto più "montato", "artificiale"... Ma per fortuna, la musica resta!
Devo ammettere che un po mi è dispiaciuto non esserci... come saprete, anch'io quest'anno ho fatto la mia proposta. E , come ricorderete, non è di certo la first time I try!
but that's okay, especially because now I have to present my latest work!
you place here the link of the video clip of "The chains of the Heart" ... and I take this opportunity to thank all those who have supported me and helped make everything! Thanks from the heart!
The City of Sanremo, the 'Ariston and all my experiences there, I will stay in forever ...
And I will tell you a bit 'all .... soon, still here!
0 comments:
Post a Comment