Sunday, September 12, 2010

Schizophrenia - Care Centres In Kolkata

Primo Post

Hello everyone, I had promised myself to start a blog of my own and I did! I think the first thing you need to do is to introduce themselves and talk a little if ^ ^. Name

art Mike Stefano, who was given me for my imitation Mike Bongiorno in one of the villages where I stayed. Let's just say that there are many things I like to do .... hmmm, let's start ...

summarize everything in art:
Since small cultivated the hobby for the design, I started like all the children to draw cartoon characters, then for a long time I left the design to devote study, almost forgetting how important it is in fact draw, how to help me unload my tension, but especially the inner well-being that it creates. Two years ago, in 2008 I started drawing again, focusing on manga, the structure of the faces, then sketching here and there, but also drawing the Marvel characters (the most coveted Spiderman: D).
The following year (2009) did a wonderful holiday in Sicily, near Catania, the most beautiful region of Italy that has visited so far. Vast expanses of greenery, rocky areas, picturesque villages, in short a spectacle! Especially for someone like me who loves art, and sirs, nature is the most beautiful art that can exist ... pity that we are destroying!
Here are some pictures taken during their stay with my lovely Canon Compact PoweShot A480 AiAF
Acicastello
Road to Etna


& Bred I have stayed in a family owned Brekfast nothing short of amazing, always smiling, kind, more than it should, considering that we were, like, 'a house other people '(however, because both Bred & Brekfast was the house where the family lived), I would still imagine a certain detachment, but it seemed to be in one big family.
Well I found out there know how to do portraits, or at least, being a guy who has always done it all without help, without even having done courses, delivering a picture, without even much effort I think it's a good thing: D Here are
I made portraits of looking at photos from those days gional sicilianuzzi:


Yes, you know ... I am a little irregular but has always been the first time I tried to do portraits.
Then as I went I tried to do a small country:)
However, from there I began to paint people very happy.
Not content to be able to do (+ or -) I also started painting portraits, just and true quibble for me since I was never very good at colors, but I practiced a lot in recent months and apparently the effort has its rewards.

addition to drawing and painting I have another passion, that of acting. For four years I have done theater as The Templars and Willam Shakespeare's Macbeth (with role protagonist), The Inferno of Dante's Divine Comedy (in the role of Ulysses). The shows have been made in the Cinema Theatre in my hometown, some, like Macbeth and restated the Castle for an event called 'The Dialogues of Trani' which every year hosts writers and people of culture, to open debates on the problems of our society. Other

sognificativa made a lot of experience in the summer of 2009 is that the animation at a resort in Puglia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment